MS&T’s simulation and training-specific distribution database offers advertisers the most targeted audience as well as the best value for their advertising budget.
Supporting Halldale’s worldwide database of training professionals is a critical task for our editorial and business staff. Their industry knowledge allows us to source, compile, and maintain the highest quality database of training professionals in the industry.
Halldale’s digital readership and online presence is bigger than ever, with digital copies of the magazine and a daily news service.
Our policy is to have editorial and business presence at each event where the main focus is S&T and to exhibit where possible. This keeps us up to date with a rapidly changing market and allows us to source new readers and renew current readers with the goal of maintaining a database under two years old. It also facilitates the distribution of between 150 and 3,000 extra copies of MS&T, depending on the size of the event.
Distribution by Organisation
- Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force 10,104
- Military training providers 6,449
- DoD, Joint Commands, Government 2,795
- Medical training 645
- MST industry, prime contractors, other organisations 484
- Universities and other research institutes 430
- Unmanned vehicles 429
- Consultants, human factors, language and other training 105
- Police, security, first responder training 57
Distribution by Region
- Africa 3%
- Central and South America 3%
- North America 48%
- Asia Pacific 8%
- Europe and Middle East 38%
MS&T magazine has additional copies distributed at military conferences and events throughout the year, including ITEC and I/ITSEC. This increases MS&T‘s circulation by several thousand copies per issue.
Stephen Hatcher, Distribution & Circulation
+44 (0)1252 532010